- Individuals with aptitude & willingness to start a new business in the Mother & Child Retail space
- Showroom Space: 600 to 1200 Square Feet of carpet area, leased or owned
- Location: Good high street or in a Mall
- Minimum Investment: Rs. 25 Lacs
- Previous retail experience not required as the MiniKlub team brings immense experience and will handhold the Franchisee. If you have retail experience then it will be an added advantage
Support & Benefits
- High Return on Investment (ROI) up to 30%
- Trusted & Established brand
- Complete sharing of Business Know-How
- Sales, Training & IT support
- Assist in showroom site selection, design & launch
- Advertisement & Marketing support
- Availability of wide range of Products & Categories to customer demand under one roof
Own A MiniKlub Store
Partner with Miniklub, Moms most preferred Baby wear Brand in India, presents future owners with a sustainable & profitable business model, with unmatched growth potential. Miniklub franchising allows people with no background in the industry to learn and thrive profits quickly.
For Trade & Franchise Enquiry: 95388 45649
In 2015, the retail value of kids apparel market in India was pegged at Rs. 79,000 crore, according to industry estimates. “A large portion of the demand has been driven by Indian consumers shifting to the organized market,” explains Shreyansh Kocheri, research analyst at Euromonitor International. He adds that the market for kidswear is expected to register a retail value compounded annual growth rate of 15% to reach sales of Rs.1.6 trillion by 2020. The fact that India is one of the youngest nations in the world—29% of its 1.2 billion population is under 14 years, according to the World Bank makes it an attractive market for brands.
Franchising allows people with no background in the industry to learn and thrive quickly. People from various sectors including homemakers, MBAs, CAs and IT professionals are franchisees. In this industry, people have the opportunity to grow with the market.