- Every customer will start earning points with their first bill itself.
- The points are allotted on the net bill value.
- Each point is usually worth Rs 1. The customer can redeem points to avail discount.
- The points will never expire.
- Loyalty points not transferable to another account and can't combine points with multiple accounts.
- Loyalty account maintained by mobile number, you can't change the mobile number of an account once it got registered.
- Loyalty points can't be redeemed by combined with any coupon code, either coupon or redeemed points can be used for a single transaction.
- You can opt-out for promotional SMS or an other SMS regarding to your register account by sending email to email@example.com.
|Lifetime Purchase||On Bill Value|
|SILVER||₹0 to ₹5000||2%|
|GOLD||₹5001 to ₹10,000||4%|
|PLATINUM||₹10001 & Above||6%|
HOW IT WORKS?
How is Point Allocation done?
Points allocation happens on a slab base. As per the slab customers will get the points for every transaction.
How many points can a customer redeem?
Min 200 points can be redeemed.
What is the value of each point?
1point = 1 INR
How does the points redemption happen?
During the time of redemption an OTP would be sent to a registered mobile number. After verifying the OTP redemption will be made.
What is the expiry date for the points?
Points never expire, valid for lifetime.
Is there a subscription fee to the MiniKlub loyalty program?
MiniKlub Loyalty Program is free. There is no subscription fee involved. With every transaction your earn points
- Get 500 bonus points on Child's B'day
- Get 500 bonus for Children's Day
How does the point system work?
Example: On a purchase of Rs 1000 as per the SLAB A, a customer will earn 2%. That makes it 20 points. As per the lifetime purchase, the customer will upgrade to the next slab. As per the slab customers will be allocated points.