- Every customer will start earning points with their first bill itself.
- The points are allotted on the net bill value.
- Each point is usually worth Rs 1. The customer can redeem points to avail discount.
- The points will never expire.
- Loyalty points not transferable to another account and can't combine points with multiple accounts.
- Loyalty account maintained by mobile number, you can't change the mobile number of an account once it got registered.
- Loyalty points can't be redeemed by combined with any coupon code, either coupon or redeemed points can be used for a single transaction.
- You can opt-out for promotional SMS or an other SMS regarding to your register account by sending email to email@example.com.
|Lifetime Purchase||On Bill Value|
|SILVER||₹0 to ₹5000||2%|
|GOLD||₹5001 to ₹10,000||4%|
|PLATINUM||₹10001 & Above||6%|
HOW IT WORKS?
How is Point Allocation done?
Points allocation happens on a slab base. As per the slab customers will get the points for every transaction.
How many points can a customer redeem?
Min 200 points can be redeemed.
What is the value of each point?
1point = 1 INR
How does the points redemption happen?
During the time of redemption an OTP would be sent to a registered mobile number. After verifying the OTP redemption will be made.
What is the expiry date for the points?
Points never expire, valid for lifetime.
Is there a subscription fee to the MiniKlub loyalty program?
MiniKlub Loyalty Program is free. There is no subscription fee involved. With every transaction your earn points
How does the point system work?
Example: On a purchase of Rs 1000 as per the SLAB A, a customer will earn 2%. That makes it 20 points. As per the lifetime purchase, the customer will upgrade to the next slab. As per the slab customers will be allocated points.