TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
The domain name “www.miniklub.in” and the Mobile Application “Miniklub” (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is registered in the name of Miniklub Retail Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (Hereinafter referred to as MRPL).
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
All products/services and information displayed on Miniklub.in constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Miniklub.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Miniklub.in prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. You may use this website only if your age is over 18 years.
Miniklub reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website if Miniklub discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Miniklub makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Miniklub will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Unless otherwise stated as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Miniklub, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Account and Registration
It is the user's responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account or Password. Miniklub shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If Miniklub has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to Miniklub.
You also agree to:
1 .Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Miniklub website during the registration process (such information being the "Registration Data")
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Miniklub has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Miniklub will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website. Pricing, Promotions & Coupon Codes
While Miniklub shall endeavour to provide accurate product and pricing information, yet typographical errors might occur. Miniklub cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Miniklub shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, Miniklub may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Miniklub will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Miniklub accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to Miniklub dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your account.
For any returned or undelivered orders, partial or whole, the user will not be eligible to avail of the offer used to purchase the original order. The benefit of the offer would also not be included in the refund provided. If the product(s) returned are part of any free offer, Eg: Buy 2 get 1 free or Buy 1 get 1 free, all the products related to the offer would have to be returned by you, as they have been purchased as part of a group offer. The refund/replacement process would only be initiated once all the products have been returned and their quality assessed by us.
From time to time, we may provide a free sample or gift along with our orders which are eligible for the offer. These samples/gifts will not be eligible for return/replacement/refund under any circumstances.
Coupon Codes & Cart Offers
To offer special discounts to our users from time to time, we share coupon codes based discounts. To prevent any possible misuses, we have put in place a few checks on the ways in which these coupon codes can be used.
To make the best use of the coupon code offers, please go through the following terms and conditions applicable on all coupon codes
- Coupon Codes & Cart Offers based offer will be valid upon application of the coupon code at the time of placing order.
- Coupon Codes & Cart Offers will be valid till the date communicated or till stocks last on the applicable products, whichever happens earlier.
- A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers can be used only once per user per household unless otherwise mentioned.
- A Coupon Codes & Cart Offers cannot be clubbed with any other coupon code or with any other offer including offers running on the website without using coupons.
- A coupon will provide the stated discount of the coupon code or the discount already stated on the product whichever is higher unless otherwise mentioned.
- Coupon codes shared individually with a user will be applicable on purchase made by that particular user only.
- The website reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of any coupon code any time without prior intimation.
- Shipping / Cash on delivery rules and charges apply on the net amount payable upon application of the coupon code unless otherwise mentioned.
- Cashback coupons are valid for next purchase as per the conditions mentioned with the Cashback offer.
- The Cash Coupons added to an account can be changed/updated at any point of time by MRPL, without any prior intimation. These changes could be made from time to time even before the valid expiry date of the existing Cash Coupons.
Cashback Offers are run from time to time to award users for their purchase from Miniklub website. The terms and conditions applicable with these Cashback offers are as below:
- The Cashback amount, the purchase conditions and the product range on which the Cashback offer is valid will be as specified along with the Cashback offer.
- The Cashback amount will be received by the user as a coupon through a Cashback email. The Cashback coupon would be received by you up to 10 days after the delivery of the order. Eg: If your order has been delivered on 3rd September, you would be receiving the Cashback coupon on mail latest by 13th September.
- Cashback will not be provided for any product(s) which have either not been delivered to you or which has been returned by you. In the event of any replacement provided to you, the replacement product value will not be added to the cashback calculations available to you to redeem on website.
- The maximum Cashback given out is INR 250 and is applicable on the MRP of the product, unless mentioned otherwise.
- The Cashback coupon can be used till the date of validity as specified in the Cashback email.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Cashback offers without prior intimation.
- The Cashback is not applicable on cancelled orders.
- The fixed shipping charge of INR 99 is applicable on all orders below INR 500 at all locations.
- MRPL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior intimation.
- Minimum subtotal value must be 1500 or more to use the coupon MINI10, and the maximum discount will be 200 for the coupon code MINI10. The coupon is valid for one time for every user.
Third Party Offers
Currently we are not running any Wallet cashback offer.
Instructions for Wallet Cashbacks
MRPL holds the right to not accept refund of transactions where the refund value is less than the Cashback value issued by any wallet. For example, user X did a transaction for INR 500 and got a Cashback from wallet for INR 200, now user wants to refund one part of the product costing INR 160. In this case refund value is less than the cashback issued to the customer and refund will not be accepted. User X, will either be given a Gift Voucher or Cash Refund of the same amount which can be used on website with the next purchase. We accept Paytm, MobiKwik and PayUMoney wallets for online transactions. You can also redeem exciting deals and cash backs which would be mentioned above. These offers are subject to change and we request you to check this space before making the purchase.
Transactions & Cancellations
Minimum Order Value: To place an order on Miniklub website the minimum order value has to be more than INR 99.
Failed Payment/Transaction Failure/Cancelled order: Any failed payment/ transaction not successfull the refund will be processed within 7-10 bank working days. For prepaid order cancellations the refund will be processed within 7-10 bank working days. If payment not successfull or transaction timeout, the transaction will be reversed to source account within 7-10 bank working days. For more help please contact miniklub customer care.
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove it otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
Fraudulent / Declined Transactions
In case of fraudulent use of the website, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will be subject to our return policy as mentioned on another section on this website. All refunds will be processed within 10-15 days for more help please conatct miniklub customer care.
Cancellations by Miniklub
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after you have been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Miniklub by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Miniklub does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Return and Refund Policy
We will refund the full amount or provide replacement free of cost if you return the product within 15 days after the product has been delivered.
You can Generate return request for the following reasons,
- Missing or Damaged items in order which you received
- Received product is different from the website description
- Changed your mind about the items which you ordered
- In order to get full refund, you have to return the product in original condition with product tag and safe packaging without any damage.
- All return approvals will take 2-4 business days to process.
- You have to include the promotional gift, warranty cards and any other item which came with your order.
- You have to submit the order invoice to the pickup person for proof of purchase.
- Your return is eligible if you return the product within seven days after the delivery.
- Products which mentioned "Not eligible for Return" in product page are not eligible for return or exchange or replacement.
- Gifts, clearance sale items, nappies, accessories like cap, bibs, new born clothes and promotional products are not eligible for return.
- Orders containing Buy 1 Get 1, Buy 1 Get 2, Buy 2 Get 2 & Free items are not eligible for return, and all items in order are not eligible for return.
- Original shipping cost will be deducted from Return amount.
- If the order mode is Cash on Delivery (COD), As per the RBI payment settlement act 2007 , we can’t refund to your bank account. Instead of that we will refund the amount to your Miniklub.in store wallet as store credit.
- If the order mode is prepaid you will get refund within 7-10working days to your bank account or to the source payment mode or to store credit.
- If you have used the Miniklub wallet credit individually or along with any other payment method to order, we can’t refund to your bank account. Instead of that we will refund the amount to your Miniklub.in store wallet as store credit.
- All refunds for the return will be processed after the return confirmation from the courier.
- Coupon code value, Loyalty points & products discount value are non refundable for returns.
- Guest user who have shopped opting for COD should register as customer to get the their refund initiated. Refund will be initiated as store credit and same can be used while placing new order.
- If you have any more queries please contact our customer care team at care(at)Miniklub.in.
- You can cancel an order by contacting our customer care team care(at)miniklub.in.
- We process all the order within 30min after the confirmation, so after we can’t cancel an order post 30min cut off time.
- Orders placed after 6pm on Saturday or on Sunday can be cancelled on Monday before 8am.
- Orders placed on Indian public holidays can be cancelled on next working day before 8am.
- If the order mode is prepaid you will get refund within 7-10 working days to your bank account or to the source payment mode.
- Coupon code value, Loyalty points & products discount value are non refundable for cancelled orders and returned items.
- If you have any more queries please contact our customer care team at care(at)Miniklub.in
Who can write a product review on www.miniklub.in?
Anyone who has an account with Miniklub can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However, we have we put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review:
- Be Precise and Specific: While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other Miniklub users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore, a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
- Don't keep any loose ends: Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
- Spell what is required: A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.
- Remove distractions from review: Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
What needs to be avoided while writing a review?
Miniklub reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following –
- Inappropriate content - like promotional information or phone numbers.
- Information not related to product - Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc.
- Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
- References - to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
- Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- Foreign language content.
- Off-topic information or obscene content.
- Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
You Agree and Confirm
- That you will use the services provided by Miniklub, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the website and transacting on the website.
- You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Miniklub reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Miniklub has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Miniklub and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- To compensate Miniklub for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this website doing so at your sole risk.
- After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Disclosure of Account Information
- You authorize MRPL to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that MRPL has obtained about your Account: (i) to agents of MRPL or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfilment with third party suppliers.
- By entering into this Agreement, you authorize MRPL and its Suppliers to share personal information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, full name and address.
- MRPL reserves the right to send promotional messages to your registered mobile number via RCS, Whatsapp & SMS and email ID. If you wish to opt out of such messages, you can unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link provided in the message/email
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
End User acknowledges that all discussion for ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Communities") are public and not private communications. Miniklub does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community, and, therefore, Miniklub specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Communities and any actions resulting from End Users participation in any Community, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which End User posts to Miniklub (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Miniklub as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. By posting comments, messages or other information on the Website, End User grants Miniklub the right to use such comments, messages or information for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything located on or in this website, including the Microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. ANY COPYING, DISTRIBUTING, TRANSMITTING, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR OTHERWISE MODIFYING OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MINIKLUB IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject End User to civil and / or criminal penalties.
This Website and Microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End User may download / print / save copyrighted material for End User's personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of Miniklub and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made.
End User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the website or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with Miniklub shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners, unless such website is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of Miniklub, unless otherwise stated.
End User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide End User with indications, markings or anything else that may aid End User in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
By submitting material to any public area of this Website, End User warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End User also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user's personal use. End User hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this Website by End User. We hereby reserve the right to terminate its agreement with any End User who repeatedly infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of Miniklub, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MRPL, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of End User in the event of any conduct by End User which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by End User of this Agreement. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the website.
The website provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website, its services or this User Agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of Miniklub to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. MRPL, their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Miniklub.in will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from Miniklub on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the End User, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of Miniklub.in 's business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labour difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement and any operating rules for the Website established by Miniklub constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- Waiver: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
- Headings: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this Agreement and the remaining portions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by laws of India, subject to the Courts in Pune, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
- Payment Decline: We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.